Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!

While we were watching television earlier, a commercial caught my son off guard. It says something about the upcoming Mother's Day celebration. I asked him what will I be expecting from him. Will I get a gift? Will he treat me? Or will he greet me, "Happy mother's day, Mommy!"

I was surprised with how my son responded. He went towards his Daddy and looked at his Dad as if he's asking him to take over and answer my questions for him.

My son's reaction tells me he can now understand how is everything going! I did not expect it from a seven month old baby!

Well, for now, I have to wait for another year I guess to be able to hear that greeting from him. One thing is definite, I am so pleased and happy that I have a son and I am now a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment