Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a bit tough restoring blocked accounts. I don't know what went wrong but most of my accounts were suddenly blocked. My blogs like The Conveyor and Miele... I can't open both. Hence, I decided to save my articles and post it here. Somehow, I won't miss them but I would definitely miss the places where I first started sharing my thoughts to the world wide web. Anyway, I hope this page would comfort my eager mind whenever it feels like pouring out whatever it contains.

I don't have funs or followers. That's something I am a bit comfortable with because I am too far from spammers to see and to distant to encourage plagiarism. Oh well, one of this blog's objective is for me to be saved from another plagiarism. Yes, you read it right. A neighbor of mine did it to me. How? I was once an editor in our school paper...it so happen that she's one of the students who get the copy...and there goes the way how...until I just read my article in her Facebook note. I felt dismayed. And so I want to prevent that from happening again. Thus, I started activating again my blogspot!

If Iwould ever get readers, thank you if you like my write ups and more thanks for reading them! Also, if I happen to get critics on this page, I am more than glad to know from you. I have flaws and sometimes my eyes are failing to notice those bits and pieces of errors and mistakes. I hope you can also share your thoughts by commenting so I can learn. I wouldn't expect you t o be my followers, but I would be glad with the thought that you spend time reading my blog, The Silhouette!

No comments:

Post a Comment